Donated Items Accepted at the Bargain Center include but are not limited to:
- Clothing and shoes for men, women and children, ties, scarves, coats, belts, handbags, wallets, hats, new undergarments without stains, tears, rips or broken.
- Jewelry for ladies and men.
- Small appliances: Microwaves, toasters, toaster ovens, hand & stand mixers, coffee makers, blenders, food processors, electric skillets, etc. in good working condition and no older than 10 years.
- Electronics: DVD players, CD players, portable radios, clock radios, Blu-Ray players, televisions, game systems, record players, etc. in good working condition and no older than 10 years. NO VHS players.
- Large appliances: Refrigerators, washing machines, dryers, freezers, stove/ranges(non-gas), portable and window AC units, etc. in good working condition and no older than 10 years.
- Furniture: Couches, sofas, love seats, small bedroom desks, dining room tables with chairs, sitting chairs, recliners, dressers, nightstands, complete bed frames, cedar chests, etc. gently used or new without rips, holes, stains, pet stains and excessive hair, tears or the like.
- Complete sheet sets, blankets, quilts and comforters, curtains, towels, wash clothes, shower curtains, bath mats/rugs, floor and area rugs without stains, rips, tears, etc.
- Household items: Picture frames, wall hangings, plaques, candle holders, decorative vases, antiques, etc.
- Books for all ages.
- Toiletries for our men in our program as well as our neighbors.
- Bibles and devotional materials for the men in our program and our neighbors. All donated Bibles are free of cost to anyone who’d like them from our store. Some Bibles are priced based on their age, importance/significance, etc.
- Toys and collectibles. From Barbie dolls to model cars, planes and boats, we accept most all toys.
- Media items such as CD’s, LP’s, 45 rpm records, DVD’s. NO VHS TAPES.
- Sports equipment such as bicycles, golf equipment, tennis racquets, fishing poles and tackle. No large sports or fitness equipment will be accepted such as a Bowflex or anything similar.
For more information, contact us at (910) 343-0366 to find out if we can accept your items for donation.