You may give:
- a one-time gift: year-end gift
- a memorial or honoring gift
- a monthly commitment
- an employer matching funds program
Your generous gift will help hurting souls begin a life-changing journey from a place of hunger, loneliness and despair to one of hope and new meaning in God’s unfailing love.
Cape Fear Rescue Mission does not receive any government or United Way money and is completely funded by private donations. Your generous gift will be put to work to make a difference in someone’s life. Cape Fear Rescue Mission is a 501 (c)(3) organization.
Donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Rescue Mission of Cape Fear (RMCF) provides residential programs for homeless, jobless men with a variety of issues. Our clients typically have few options available to them because they have no job to support themselves with & no health coverage to help them enter a recovery program. The Rescue Mission of Cape Fear offers to support these individuals and our services are provided to them at no cost.
Cape Fear Rescue Mission relies on gifts from God’s people, private foundations Churches and businesses. We don’t receive any federal, state or United Way funding that would compromise our ability to share the Gospel.
Our Financial Principles:
We will be good stewards of all gifts we receive. No one will become financially wealthy as a result of their efforts at Cape Fear Rescue Mission. All donations will be used for the purposes given.
- We will never encourage believers to support the Mission in lieu of their churches.
- We will never sell, rent, or share our donor mailing list.
- We will pay for our purchases immediately or within 30 days.
- We will promptly send receipts for all monetary donations.
- We believe our supporters want to hear from us in times of plenty and in times of difficulty. We pledge to act with integrity in all things and will always represent the Rescue Mission’s needs honestly.
For more information, contact us at (910) 343-0366